Update the settings on a playlist as needed.
Before you begin
You must be assigned an Admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
create a playlist
before changing the settings on a playlist.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , select the playlist that needs changes made.
- Change the following:
- Name: From Details, select Edit details to edit the name, and then select Save.
- Enable/disable shuffle: From Details, select Edit details to enable/disable Shuffle, and then select Save.
- Add songs to the playlist: From Playlist, select Add to Playlist to make changes.
- View/change where the playlist is being used: From Associated Resources, view where the playlist is used in the admin portal. Navigate to that resource directly to make changes.
While in a playlist's profile, you can select
in the top-right to make changes or delete the playlist. Use the breadcrumb on the top-left to go back to the main list or use the arrows to navigate each playlist's detail page.