How do I use Remote Control?
Presenters can give multiple attendees shared control of their keyboard and mouse. This allows others to move the mouse around your screen and use their keyboard for added collaboration.
- Start or join a training.
- Select Share.
- Select which screen or app you want to share and then select Share again.
- Give remote control access in one of the following ways:
Troubleshooting: If you still can't enable remote control, check your computer's Accessibility settings to ensure you've allowed the GoTo app to control your computer.
- Recommended: Select Control and then choose the attendee(s) you want to give control to.
- Select the People pane, and then select the attendee's name and Give remote control.
- Your attendee(s) will need to select Enable from the Control icon in their toolbar.
Note: Type or move your mouse if you need to temporarily regain control of your screen.
- To revoke remote control access, select Control to remove it for everyone simultaneously, or select the arrow by Control to deselect the desired attendees from the list.
Allow attendees to request remote control
Results: Attendees see a "Remote control is now available" notification during the training.