Presenters can use the drawing tool to draw directly on their shared screen so that annotations are visible to everyone else in the session. This makes it easy to draw attention to certain parts of the screen and collaborate with others.
Currently only the active presenter on the desktop app can use drawing tools.
To have attendees use the drawing tools, presenters need to grant an attendee remote control access or screen sharing permissions.
- Start sharing your screen.
- Select if you are in the regular view, or if you are in the flexible view.
- Select the desired pen color and transparency from the menu.
- Optional: Enable Fade out drawings to automatically remove annotation after some time.
- Use the mouse to annotate on the shared screen.