Why am I hitting "Error 12029"?
If you're seeing an "Error 12029" message, there are a couple ways to troubleshoot.
Rule out the GoToWebinar app
Reset your browser
- Click your Windows start menu and open the Control Panel.
- Click Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
- Open a new browser and join or start the GoToWebinar session.
- If you still see the error message, disable anti-virus if possible (instructions below).
Note: If you do not have permissions to make the following changes, contact your IT admin.
- Check if your connection works with anti-virus disabled.
- If disabling your anti-virus does not help, review Optimal Firewall Configuration to check that the DNS addresses, IP ranges, and ports have been whitelisted.