How do I use Zapier to add new registrants from Google Sheets?
- Connect GoTo Webinar to Zapier: To connect your GoTo Webinar account to Zapier, you must schedule a webinar. You can learn more about getting started with GoTo Webinar on Zapier here.
- Connect Google Sheets to GoTo Webinar via Zapier: To connect Google Sheets to GoTo Webinar, make sure you have created a spreadsheet. You can learn more about getting started with Google Sheets on Zapier here.
Click here to send Google Sheets form submissions to GoTo Webinar. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Google account to Zapier by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password), or select an already connected account.
2. If connecting a new account, Google will ask you to grant Zapier access. Click Allow.
3. Select the Google Sheets spreadsheet and worksheet, from which new GoTo Webinar registrants will be created. Click Save + continue.
4. Connect your GoTo Webinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password), orr select an already connected account.
5. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop-down menu, match the fields from Google Sheets with the fields in GoTo Webinar.
6. Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
7. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to save new Google Sheets rows as GoTo Webinar registrations.