How do I add GoTo Webinar registrants to MailChimp?
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. If you want to automatically subscribe your GoTo Webinar registrants to a MailChimp list, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you'll need a GoTo Webinar account, a MailChimp account, and a Zapier account.
- Connect GoTo Webinar to Zapier: To connect your GoTo Webinar account to Zapier, you must schedule a webinar. You can learn more about getting started with GoTo Webinar on Zapier here.
- Connect MailChimp to GoTo Webinar via Zapier: To link MailChimp to GoTo Webinar using Zapier, make sure you have created a contact list. You can learn more about getting started with MailChimp on Zapier here.
Click here to add new GoTo Webinar registrants as new MailChimp subscribers. Otherwise, follow these steps to connect your accounts:
1. Log in to your GoTo Webinar account.
2. Select the webinar from which new registrants will be subscribed to MailChimp. Click Save + Continue.
3. Log in to your MailChimp account.
4. Select the MailChimp list to subscribe your GoTo Webinar registrants to. Map the GoTo Webinar email field to the Mailchimp email field.
5. To complete the integration, click Save + Finish! You can test the integration to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to subscribe GoTo Webinar registrants to MailChimp.