How do I send HubSpot form submissions to GoTo Webinar with Zapier?
- Connect GoTo Webinar to Zapier: To connect your GoTo Webinar account to Zapier, you must schedule a webinar. You can learn more about getting started with GoTo Webinar on Zapier here.
- Connect HubSpot to GoTo Webinar via Zapier: To connect your HubSpot account to GoTo Webinar, make sure you have created a form on HubSpot. You can learn more about getting started with HubSpot on Zapier here.
Click here to send HubSpot form submissions to GoTo Webinar. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have created a form in HubSpot. If you have, click I created a form. Continue!
2. Connect with HubSpot by providing your HubID, or select an already connected account. Your HubID can be found in the upper right hand corner of the page, right after you log in to HubSpot.
3. You will be asked to authorize Zapier access. Click Authorize.
4. Select the HubSpot form which will collect GoTo Webinar registrations. Click Save + continue.
5. Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoTo Webinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
6. Connect your GoTo Webinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password), or select an already connected account.
7. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop-down menu, match the fields from HubSpot with the fields in GoTo Webinar.
8. Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
9. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect GoTo Webinar registrations with HubSpot forms.