How do I add new GoTo Webinar registrants to Infusionsoft as new contacts?
Save GoTo Webinar registrants as Infusionsoft contacts through Zapier, a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, Salesforce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them.
Before you begin...
Prepare GoTo Webinar and Infusionsoft accounts
Connect Infusionsoft to GoTo Webinar via Zapier
- Save GoTo Webinar registrants as Infusionsoft contacts.
- Sign in to your GoTo Webinar account.
- Specify the GoTo Webinar event from which new registrants will be added to Infusionsoft. Click Save + continue.
- Sign in to your Infusionsoft account to connect your accounts, or select an already connected account.
- When prompted to allow Zapier access, click Allow.
- Match the fields from GoTo Webinar with contact fields in Infusionsoft.
- Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
- Test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to save GoTo Webinar registrants as Infusionsoft contacts.