How do I sent Gravity Forms to GoTo Webinar with Zapier?
- Connect GoTo Webinar to Zapier: To connect your GoTo Webinar account to Zapier, you must schedule a webinar. You can learn more about getting started with GoTo Webinar on Zapier here.
- Connect Gravity Forms to GoTo Webinar via Zapier:To connect Gravity Forms to GoTo Webinar, make sure you have created a form on your WordPress site. To do this, you will need both the Gravity Forms plugin installed, along with the Zapier add-on. You can learn more about getting started with Gravity Forms on Zapier here.
Click here to send Gravity Forms submissions to GoTo Webinar. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have created a form via Gravity Forms. If you have, click I created a form. Continue!
2. Copy the URL, and navigate to your WordPress site. Under form settings > Zapier, paste the address in the setup details.
3. When you have completed the steps, select OK, continue.
4. Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoTo Webinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
5. Connect your GoTo Webinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password) or select an already connected account.
6. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop down menu, match the fields from Gravity Forms with the fields in GoTo Webinar.
7. Click Save + Finish! to complete the Zap.
8. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect GoTo Webinar registrations via Gravity Forms.