Use closed captions
GoTo Webinar does not currently support closed captioning; however, you can leverage other tools such as Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint for real-time closed captions during your session.
- Open your presentation in Google Slides.
Note: If your presentation is hosted elsewhere, upload it to Google Slides first.
- Select .
- Select Captions or the CC icon in the presenter toolbar.
Result: As you speak, the captions appear in real time.
- Open your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Select Slide Show and then enable Always Use Subtitles.
- From the Subtitle Settings drop-down menu, customize the language and location of the subtitles.
Result: Once you're in slide show mode, subtitles automatically appear.
- Select Toggle Subtitles in the presenter toolbar to turn it off and on as needed.
- Sign in to your YouTube Studio.
- Select Subtitles in the left navigation menu and then select the desired video.
- Select next to the subtitles you want to edit.
- Review automatic captions and edit or remove any parts that haven't been properly transcribed.
- Open Chrome.
- From the top right, select .
- Enable Live Caption.