How do I mute and unmute my attendees?
Organizers can mute and unmute attendee's audio at any time during the session.
- If the attendee muted themselves, the organizer cannot unmute them. Instead, the organizer can send them an unmute request.
- If the organizer mutes an attendee, the attendee can unmute themselves unless the option allow everybody to unmute themselves is disabled.
Select the Mic icon next to the attendee name. Alternatively, you can mute or send an unmute request from the Attendee pane.
Desktop app or web
- Select the Attendee icon in the top toolbar.
- Mute a specific attendee or mute all attendees.
To do this Do this Mute specific attendee Select the name of the attendee then Mute or Send unmute request. Mute all attendees
- The option to allow everybody to unmute themselves is enabled by default. To keep attendees muted uncheck the box.
- Select Mute all.
- To enable attendees to unmute themselves, select
- Crossed-out Mic icons represent muted attendees.