Schedule trainings in advance so that your attendees can plan ahead and come prepared to participate more fully.
If needed, more than one session can be scheduled. However, only one session can be hosted by an organizer at a time. If you're already in a training and need to leave without ending it for everyone, you can promote any attendee in that training to the organizer role so the session can continue on without you while you switch to the next one.
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Select + Create a Training.
Fastpath: You can copy and update an upcoming or past session instead of starting from scratch if desired. Click here to learn more.
- Complete the following fields:
- Training title (This will appear in the invitation and during the training itself)
- Description — Optional
- Timezone (This will default to your computer's timezone, change as needed)
- Registration Type (This field will appear if the session is recurring)
- Select Schedule when finished.
Result: Your training will now be available from the My Trainings page.
What to do next: Customize the training as desired and then invite others to attend, either beforehand(recommended) or during the actual training. If needed, you can easily cancel one, multiple, or all sessions.