How do I Add Comments to a Ticket in the End-user Portal?
- Sign in to the End-user Portal at https://helpdesk.me/tickets.
- Select a ticket.
- Add your comments to the Comments field at the bottom of the page.
- Choose Add comments to save your comment, or choose Cancel to discard it. Note:
- After adding a comment, you cannot edit it.
- You cannot add file attachments to existing tickets in the Portal, but you can download existing ones by clicking on them.
Results: Your comment is added to the ticket, no need to save it.
Tip: You can set up alerts when a ticket is created or modified. See How do I Set up Email Notifications in GoTo Resolve?
Article last updated: 20 December, 2022