How do I set up email notifications in GoTo Admin?
As an admin, you can use GoTo Admin to define who should receive email alerts about certain events.
Before you begin: You must be assigned an Admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
Remember: This feature is not available with a Free subscription. Check out which subscription you need to get the most of GoTo Resolve.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- Select in the left navigation menu.
- On the Helpdesk services tab, select a helpdesk service.
- On the Email notifications tab, you can select who whether the end-user, the assigned agent, or every helpdesk service member should receive an email notification for the events below:
- End-user - The person who need s support receives an email about changes made to the helpdesk ticket. As best practice, it is highly recommended to keep the end-user informed about any changes that is made to the ticket.
- All helpdesk service members - Every member of the helpdesk service where the ticket was created receives an email notification when the ticket is updated. As best practice, it is recommended to inform every member when a ticket is created. This way, agents can see incoming tickets and will be aware of potential issues.
- Assigned agent - The agent who is assigned to the ticket will receive notifications. As best practice, similarly to end-users, it is recommended that the assigned agent is informed about changes made to the ticket.
- Save your changes.
Article last updated: 11 November, 2022