How do Agents Manage GoTo Resolve Endpoint Protection?
Endpoint protection protects your devices against malicious software. You can run scans remotely and monitor your devices.
- In the Console, go to the page.
- Optional: If this is the first time you visit this page, select Get started.
This runs a quick scan on your devices to see what Antivirus software is installed on your devices.
- On the Antivirus protection page, hover over a device to see the most commonly used features:
You have the following options:
- Manage device - View real-time information of the device.
- Create a ticket - Creates a Helpdesk ticket using the details of the device so that an admin can take the necessary steps.
- Run a full scan - Runs a full antivirus scan on the device. Depending on the number of files on the device, running a full scan may take considerable time to finish. Only available when there is no scan in progress. Scans the following areas:
Tip: When you have multiple devices, you can run a full scan on all your devices by clicking Run quick scan on all devices in the top-right corner of the page.
- Deep scan of archives
- Scan boot sectors
- Scan cookies
- Scan for rootkits
- Scan memory
- Scan registry
- Update virus definitions - Checks the antivirus software of the device and updates its antivirus health in the Console accordingly.
- See last scan report - Displays the result of the last quick or full scan.
- Enable firewall - Enables the default firewall on the device. Only available if a firewall is detected on the host.
- Disable firewall - Only available when the firewall on the device is enabled.
What advanced actions can you perform?
- Run a quick scan - Runs a quick antivirus scan on the device. Only available when there is no scan in progress. Scans the following areas:
- Does not scan archives
- Scan for adware
- Scan boot sectors
- Scan for dialers
- Scan for key loggers
- Scan for spyware
- Scan for known malicious applications
- Enable real time protection - Enables real-time protection on the device.