How do I Install GoTo Resolve endpoint protection?
See how to install and activate GoTo Resolve endpoint protection on a device.
To ensure optimal performance, all other anti-virus software, except for Windows Defender must be manually removed from the host. After you have removed your previous antivirus software from your software, do the following:
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
- At the top of the device list, select Endpoint protection.
- On the Antivirus protection page, hover over a device and from the context-menu, select Install antivirus on this device.
- Type your signature key to proceed.
When the installation finishes, you will see GoTo Resolve Endpoint Protection displayed as your device's antivirus software.
- Run quick or full scan
- View the last scan report
- Update the virus definition
For more information, see How do I Manage Endpoint Protection in GoTo Resolve?
The end-user present at the device can perform the same actions from the GoTo Resolve Endpoint Protection window. To open this window, click the Endpoint Protection icon on the system tray. This window contains the same information as the Console; when an admin or an agent performs an action remotely, those actions are logged in the GoTo Resolve Endpoint Protection window.