How do I change my conference notification setting?
Organizers can choose to be emailed a report and recording link after each conference.
- Log in to your OpenVoice account.
- In the left menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to the Conference Notification section. You can select Yes or No to manage the following preferences:
Note: To learn more about how you can record, download and play your conference recordings, click here.
- Receive a summary email at the end of your conference.
- Receive an email alert informing you that your call recording file is ready for playback.
- Click Save to apply the changes.