How do I change my charge code billing setting?
Organizers can set the Charge Code Capture feature to apply an internal billing code to each conference call.
- Log in to your OpenVoice account.
- In the left menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to the Charge Code Billing section.
- You can select Yes or No to enable the charge code capture. Note: Charge code must be between 2-20 digits long.
- Click Save to apply the changes. Note: Every time an organizer begins a conference, they will be asked to enter a charge code for that particular conference. The system will ask the organizer to use the default charge code or to enter a new charge code.