Change security settings
Organizers can secure the conference by setting a security code that participants must provide to enter the conference.
- Log in to your OpenVoice account.
- In the left menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to the Conference Security section.
- Select Yes to implement a security code per session.
Note: Security codes must be between 4-20 digits long.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Note: Every time the organizer begins a conference, they will be asked to confirm the security code. Similarly, participants will also be asked to enter the same security code to join the meeting.