How do I set up GoToRoom with Dolby Voice Huddle?
GoToRoom is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized room (recommended meeting space up to 15') to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant. Learn more about GoToRoom with Dolby Voice Huddle.
Unpack your equipment
- Dolby Voice Huddle - Audio and webcam device to connect to VoIP audio and broadcast the room to other attendees.
- HDMI cable
- 90-degree HDMI adapter for wall mount
- Ethernet cable
- Power cable
- Dolby MIMO Touch - Mini display to start and join meetings and manage in-session features.
- USB cable
- Cable cover and screws
- Dolby Voice Expansion Mic - Satellite audio device to provide optimum audio.
- HDMI cable
- Wall mounting kit for the huddle (optional)
- Screen stand and screws for the touch panel
- Mini HDMI connector for the expansion mic
- Display screen (monitor or television) with audio output
- HDMI cable (for HDMI capture)
Set up your equipment
- Plug the power cable into the huddle.
Note: Plugging the power cable into the wall will be the last step as it powers on the system.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the huddle to a network ethernet port.
- Use the included HDMI cable to connect the mic to the display.
- Use the included USB cable to connect the touch panel to the huddle.
- Use the power cable to connect the mic to the huddle.
- Plug the power cable (found connected to the huddle) to an outlet. The system should turn on automatically.
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings and integrating your Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, or Google calendar.