How do I use the Dolby Conference Phone as a regular telephone?
Your IT admin needs to provision the Dolby Conference Phone to your existing phone system. If you're using GoToConnect (formerly called "Jive") as your phone system, make sure a device profile has been created and the phone's MAC address has been assigned to the device profile.
- Find the phone's IP address by tapping .
- On a separate computer, open a browser and type in "https://" followed by the IP address.
- Accept the insecure certificate.
- Log in with the following credentials:
- Username: admin
- Default password: 1739
- Follow Section 5.6 of the Dolby Voice Room Administrator's Guide on how to finish provisioning the conference phone to work as a regular telephone.
For additional support, please contact your PBX provider.