How do I subscribe to GoToMeeting at the end of my free trial?
At the end of your free trial, you will not be charged and your trial will expire. However, the billing contact for your account can easily convert your expired free trial into a subscription plan. Once subscribed and purchased, any sessions you had scheduled during your trial will remain available in your account.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com.
- On your desired product, click Subscribe Now.
- If desired, click Change to update your plan tier, then select your user license count and billing plan frequency. Otherwise, click Proceed to Checkout. Note: If there are already items in your cart, the Add to Cart option will be displayed instead of the "Proceed to Checkout" option. Click .
- Review your order on the Checkout page. Click Edit Order to make additional changes. When ready, click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number (if applicable), then click Place Order.
Result: You will have instant access to any additional features or user licenses you added, and your subscription billing date will change to reflect the date you made the plan changes. You'll also receive an email confirmation with the details of your purchase.
Subscription plan key differences
|Unlimited recording and cloud storage|
|Grant attendees with access to your keyboard & mouse|
|Add co-organizers to your meetings|
|Lock your meeting to prevent unexpected attendees from joining|
|Run a Meeting Diagnostics report|