How do I remove user licenses from my GoTo Meeting subscription plan?
Billing contacts can remove user licenses on an existing subscription plan anytime.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com.
- On your desired product, click the Options icon in the upper-right corner, then select Edit Subscription.
Troubleshooting: If you do not see the Options icon, it's most likely because you were on a free trial and it ended. Click Subscribe Now to purchase a GoTo Meeting subscription plan.
- Use the modals to decrease your number of user licenses and click .
- Review your billing period (beginning today), license count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page.
Tip: Click Edit Order to make additional changes.
- If prompted, enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Click Place Order.
Results: You have updated the user license count for your subscription plan, and your billing date has updated to reflect the date you made your changes. You have also been sent an email confirmation with details of your purchase.