How do I provide toll-free phone numbers?
If you have enhanced audio, you can provide toll-free phone numbers to your attendees. This provides your attendees with an alternative audio method making it easy for them to choose the most convenient way of connecting to the audio portion of the session.Review the international toll-free and long-distance (toll) numbers that are available.
Organizers incur per-minute charges for each attendee who uses toll-free audio service. To minimize billing charges, any attendee who joins a session before the organizer will be disconnected after 5 minutes of inactivity. If the session is canceled and/or never started by the organizer, no charges are incurred.
Add or remove Enhanced Audio (toll free number & Call Me) from your GoTo Meeting plan
Billing admins can purchase GoTo Meeting Plus Enhanced Audio at any time. Once your account includes this plan, you will see the toll-free audio and Call Me options whenever you schedule meetings and under the default audio options.
Note: The steps below can only be completed by the billing contact of an online account. If you are not the billing contact, you will need to reach out to them in order to make changes. Please see Who is the billing contact for my account? if you aren't sure who the billing admin is. In addition, if you are the billing contact of an offline account , you will need to reach out to a GoTo representative to make changes to your plan. Please see Why can't I change my subscription plan or billing info online? for more information.
- Log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com/.
- Select Change Plan then Enhanced Audio.
- Select Subscribe Now to confirm.
- To remove, select Remove Enhanced Audio then Unsubscribe Now. If you have a plan that is billed via an invoice, you must contact your Account Manager to modify your account and subscription plans. Note: All organizers on your account will lose access to toll-free numbers. They will be removed from all scheduled sessions associated with your account as well.
Schedule a session with toll-free numbers
If you have Enhanced Audio, you will automatically see the option to include toll-free numbers when you create a new session.
- Open the GoTo desktop app on your computer or sign in from a browser.
- Select + Create meeting or find an existing meeting.
- Select the More options drop-down menu.
- Under "Audio", select Edit.
- Enable Toll-free numbers and update the countries you want to provide phone numbers for.
- Select Save.