How do I join meetings from the iOS app?
You can use the GoTo mobile app to join meetings from anywhere!
Join a meeting
- Download the GoTo Meeting app from the App Store .
- Join a session in any of the following ways:
- Tap the Join URL of the session (in your Email app, Message app, etc) to automatically launch the app.
- Open the app, tap Join a Meeting in the bottom toolbar, enter the session ID and tap Join.
- Open the app and tap the desired session listed on the Join a Meeting screen (if you have the app connected to your calendar).
- You will be automatically launched into session!
View upcoming sessions (sync your calendar to the app)
- On the Join a Meeting screen, tap Connect to your calendar.
- When prompted, tap OK. This will allow the app to access your device's calendar and pull information about upcoming sessions.
- Add upcoming sessions to the app.
- From that point, any event in your calendar that includes a session Join URL will be automatically listed in the GoToMeeting app.
- If you are an attendee, you can tap a session to join it.
- If you are the organizer, you can tap a session to start it.
View additional features
- Chat with others: You can send chat messages to everyone in the meeting, only the organizers or to a single attendee by tapping the Chat icon in the toolbar. Specify who you'd like to send a chat to, enter a message and then tap Send.
- View and rearrange panelist's webcams : You can filter shared webcams by tapping the Webcam icon in the upper toolbar. Select one of the following views:
- All: All webcams will be displayed at the top of your screen. You can re-size the webcams by clicking and dragging the re-sizing bar.
- Talking: Only the webcam of the panelists who are currently speaking will be shown at the bottom of your screen.
- None: All shared webcams will be hidden.