How do I join a meeting from macOS Big Sur 11?
The new macOS Big Sur 11 operating system will be supported in the next release! Until then, please join meetings from the browser-based GoToMeeting app.
If you are unsure which operating system you're running, please see Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- Take note of the meeting ID or meeting room name. Note: This is found in the meeting invitation. If you were given a link instead, take note of the 9-digit meeting ID (e.g., global.gotomeeting.com/join/ 377465930) or room name (e.g., gotomeet.me/ lizdavis at the end of the link).
- Open a browser and go to https://app.gotomeeting.com.
- Enter the meeting ID or room name found in step 1.
- Choose how you want to connect to audio and click Save and continue.
- If you are the organizer of the meeting, click start the meeting. If you are an attendee and see a "Waiting for the organizer to start the meeting" message, hold tight!