How do I connect to the session audio from my Android?
You can connect to or switch your audio method at any time during a session. If you are attending the session in person and using your Android device for activities, it is recommended that you turn off audio to avoid noise feedback.
- Tap the More icon in the lower menu and Audio options or swipe left to access the Audio screen.
- Select the audio method you want to connect to.
- Connect to Internet audio – Use your device's mic and speakers (VoIP) to connect to the audio conference.
- Auto dial or Switch to a difference phone – Dial in to the audio conference using a phone (PSTN). Tap the phone number to automatically start dialing, or select the Pen icon to edit the number before dialing if needed.
- Turn off audio – Disconnect from the audio conference completely.