Organizers can make an attendee the presenter at any time or "open" their meeting so anyone can share their screen without asking for permission.Whoever gets promoted to presenter
does not automatically become an organizer, but they will be able to make anyone else a presenter after them.
You can change your setting to allow meeting participants to immediately share their screen without asking for presenter rights.
- Select the Attendee icon in the top toolbar.
- Select an attendee's name then Make presenter.
- Select Yes to verify the presenter change.
- The new presenter will be prompted to share their screen.
- To take back presenter control, select your own name and Make presenter or begin sharing your own screen.