Online Billing and Payments is an electronic payment service that allows specific users to view and pay (including automatic payments) their Jive invoice online.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/billing/.
- From the Invoices tab > Current Balance section, click PAY BALANCE.
- If you have not added a payment method, click ADD NEW PAYMENT METHOD.
- Choose the amount you’d like to pay.
- Verify or change your payment method.
- Toggle Autopay on or off.
- Verify or change the email address used for payment confirmation. Tip:
- Payment receipts can only be delivered to a single email address. If you need to deliver your receipts to a group, use an email alias (e.g. email@example.com) or create an auto-forward rule in your email client.
- The payment receipt will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so make sure this address is not marked as SPAM or junk mail.
- Click SUBMIT. Note: We take your privacy and security seriously. All payments are secured with 256-bit encryption and our team logs all billing activity on your account. If there is ever suspicious activity, these logs can be requested from our Billing Department to verify all access, payments, and changes were authorized.
- If your services have been shut off due to late payments, they will be turned on automatically once your overdue balance equals $0.00.
- Declined payments can be resubmitted after one hour.