Online Billing and Payments is an electronic payment service that allows specific users to view and pay (including automatic payments) their Jive invoice online. This tool is easy-to-use, fast, convenient, and provides a central location for your invoice history. We will continue to add new features to improve your billing experience.
1. Log in at my.jive.com/billing.
2. From the Billing History tab > Current Balance section, click [PAY TOTAL].
- If you have not added a payment method, click [ADD PAYMENT METHOD].
3. Choose the amount you’d like to pay.
4. Verify your Payment method. Click CHANGE if you’d like to pay with a different card or bank account.
5. Optional—Toggle Autopay on or off.
6. Verify your Payment receipt email address. Click CHANGE if you need send the receipt to someone else.
- Payment receipts can only be delivered to a single email address. If you need to deliver your receipts to a group, use an email alias (e.g. email@example.com) or create an auto-forward rule in your email client.
- The payment receipt will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so make sure this address is not marked as SPAM or junk mail.
7. Click [PAY NOW].
- If your services have been shut off due to late payments, they will be turned on automatically once your overdue balance equals $0.00.
- Payments that were declined can be resubmitted after one hour.