How do I pay my bill online?
Pay your bill online with a credit or debit card, or a banking account.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/billing.
- From , click Pay Balance.
- Choose your payment method.
If you haven't added a payment method previously, add a new card or bank account.
- Turn on Autopay.
- Verify or change the email address used for payment confirmation. Note: You can only send receipts to a single email address. If you need to deliver your receipts to a group, use an email alias (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) or create an auto-forward rule in your email client.
- Click Submit. Note: We take your privacy and security seriously. We secure all payments with 256-bit encryption, and our team logs all billing activity on your account. If there is ever suspicious activity, these logs can be requested from our Billing Department to verify all access, payments, and changes were authorized.
- If your services have been shut off due to late payments, they will be turned on automatically once your overdue balance equals $0.00.
- You can resubmit declined payments after one hour.