Access Optional Features
Access to many of the features and tools within the GoToAssist Corporate HelpAlert and Customer applications is dependent upon your account's configuration. If you do not see or are unable to use one of the features listed below, it may not be enabled for your account.
You can inquire about the specific configuration for your account, or learn more details about our available options. To do so, please get in touch with our Customer Care team by selecting Contact Support on this article.
Web-based chat features
Chat box and Viewer features
- View the customer's screen.
- Remotely control the customer's mouse and keyboard.
- Share your own screen with the customer.
- Include the customer's shared screen in session recording.
- Allow the customer to use the customer Chat box.
- Allow the customer to deny remote control of their screen.
- Send files to the customer.
- Receive files from the customer.
- Copy/paste test between the representative and customer's computer (i.e., shared clipboard).
- Reboot and reconnect the customer's computer.
- Run the GoToAssist Corporate Customer application as a service.
Optional HelpAlert application features
- View the portal name in the List View.
- Retrieve system diagnostic information from the customer's computer.
- View all categories of remote diagnostic information (categories are configurable).
- Include the system diagnostics in the session recording.
- Switch between "Available" and "Not Available" mode.
- Modify the preferences for "Not Available" mode.
- View system diagnostics immediately once the customer joins the session.
- View the "End of Session" message.