How do I view my billed call details?
Download a .csv of all billable calls on your invoice.
Before you begin: You must have view and pay invoices or super admin permissions.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/billing.
- From Billed Call Details, select the Month and Year the usage occurred.
Tip: If you are checking a particular invoice, choose the month before the invoice. For example, to see the billed call details for your February 2020 invoice, select January 2020.
- Select Download.
Data Description Source Number Phone number that initiated the call. Destination Number Phone number that received the call. Start Time (UTC+0) Time (UTC+0 time zone) the call started between the source number and destination number. End Time (UTC+0) Time (UTC+0 time zone) the call ended between the source number and destination number. Duration (sec) Total duration (in seconds) across all calls between the source number and destination number. Billable Minutes Total duration seconds rounded up to the nearest minute.Note: In Brazil, calls to mobile numbers are rounded up to the next sixth second, with a minimum of 30 seconds. Total Cost Total cost incurred between the source number and destination number. Rate Billing rate for the call type. Call Type
- Inbound Toll-Free: Inbound minutes to your toll-free numbers.
- International: Outbound minutes to countries outside your billing address. See our international rates.
- Domestic Metered: Outbound minutes to premium prefixes (e.g., +787555 in the US). See premium prefixes.