How do I remove a device?
Remove unneeded devices from your system to avoid unneccessary charges on your invoice.
About this task: Deleting just a device will not remove the user, line, or hardware profile associated with the device. If you are removing a device because an employee is no longer with your organization, make sure to delete each piece associated with the device. If you will be re-using the device down the road or for another user, leave the hardware profile.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar.
- Search for the device you want to delete.
- Click next to the device you want to delete.
- Click Delete in the pop-up confirmation window. Note: Customers under contract for a set number of devices will not be able to lower their monthly bill beyond the contracted amount. Contact our billing team if you have any questions about your contract or monthly bill.
What to do next: To remove the user or line assigned to this device, select Users or Lines from the left sidebar and repeat steps 3-5.