How do I pay my bill online?
Pay your bill online with a credit or debit card, or a banking account.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/billing.
- From , click Pay Balance.
- Choose your payment method.
If you haven't added a payment method previously, add a new card or bank account.
Payment Method Description Card We accept the following:
- American Express
ACH (US only) You will need the following information to set this up:
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Routing Number
Check See the billing portal for the address to send your checks.
- Optional: Turn on Autopay.
- Verify or change the email address used for payment confirmation. Note: You can only send receipts to a single email address. If you need to deliver your receipts to a group, use an email alias (e.g., email@example.com) or create an auto-forward rule in your email client.
- Click Submit. Note: We take your privacy and security seriously. We secure all payments with 256-bit encryption, and our team logs all billing activity on your account. If there is ever suspicious activity, please reach out to Customer Support to request these logs from our Billing Department, as they will help you verify that all access, payments, and changes were authorized.You should see an on-screen message confirming that your payment was received. You will also see your invoice status change from Due to Paid. If your payment is declined, you can resubmit after one hour. If your services were shut off due to late payments, they will be turned on automatically once your overdue balance equals $0.00.
What to do next: You can download your monthly statement invoices:
- From , click View next to the invoice you want to download.
- Click Download Invoice in the top right corner. This option will not currently display for hardware order invoices.