How do I integrate with the Microsoft Teams bot?
Integrate your phone system with Microsoft Teams. Make calls via GoTo Connect, manage voicemail, and receive voicemail notifications.
- Click here to find the app in Microsoft's AppSource.
- Click Get It Now.
- Click Sign in and then log in with your GoTo Connect credentials.
- In the Integration Dashboard window, click Link Accounts.
- In Teams, select your line in Accounts and Preferences.
- Click Grant Access under Administrator options in Accounts and Preferences to give GoTo Connect access to your Microsoft Teams contacts.
- Use the dialer in a discussion or group by typing @ in the compose box, clicking on Get bots and then selecting GoTo Connect for Teams.
- Manage your voicemail from My Voicemails in the GoTo Connect chat.
- Make a call by clicking the GoTo Connect icon under the compose box.
- Turn on/off voicemail notifications in Accounts and Preferences in the GoTo Connect chat.