How do I exclude GoTo Connect traffic from the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) on my SonicWall router?
Learn how to add IP addresses associated with your GoTo Connect traffic to your IPS system to avoid additional inspections that cause delays in getting calls to your phones.
- After logging in to your router and clicking the Manage section, click .
- Click Configure IPS Settings from the configuration menu. If you see Upgrade Required instead of the IPS configuration menu, click here to learn what that means and what options you have.
- Select Specify Manually.
- Click the Allow IPS Exclusion List checkbox and then make sure the radio button for Use Address Object is selected.
- From the drop-down menu for network objects, select the GoTo Connect object group that you created earlier.
- Click to save the change.