Learn how to do the most common functions on your phone. For information not covered below, please refer to the manufacturer’s user guide.
Automatically forward incoming calls to an internal extension or external number.
- *72: Forwards all incoming calls (All).
- *90: Forwards calls that are declined by pressing the Ignore softkey (Busy).
- *92: Forwards all unanswered incoming calls (No Answer).
- When you hear a dial tone, enter the forwarding destination (internal extension or external number).
- Hang up (to disable call forwarding, dial *73: All, *91: Busy, or *93: No Answer). Note:
- These star codes are from the manufacturer—they may not be supported.
- Calls are still forwarded if the phone goes offline.
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Stop your phone from ringing and send all incoming calls directly to voicemail.
- Dial *78 to enable DND.
- Dial *79 to disable DND. Note: These star codes are from the manufacturer—they may not be supported.
Check your voicemail from your phone.
- Press .
- Dial your password (default 0000).
Download your Voicemail Menu Guide.
Assign regularly dialed numbers to additional line keys on your phone.
Speak with two parties simultaneously by creating a mini-conference call on your line.
- While on an active call, press the Flash key.
- Dial the internal extension or external number to add to the conference.
- Wait for the second party to answer, and then let them know that you would like to add them to a 3-way call.
- Press Flash again.
Transfer A Call
Place a call on hold while you take some time to look up an answer to a question or answer another call.
- Press the Flash key to place a call on hold.
- Press Flash again to retrieve the call.
Choose a new ringtone for your phone or assign a different ringtone to each of your lines.
Visually monitor the speed dial contacts assigned to your phone to know whether or not they are on an active call. These line keys will light up (busy lamp field) indicating if someone is busy or available.
Call Handling Features
- Call Forward All
- Intercom (* + ext)
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Multi-way Calling
- Call Waiting
User Interface Features
- Adjustable Ringer Volume
- 1 SIP Accounts
- Voicemail Button
- Mute Button
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
Network & Provisioning
- Cisco Multicast
- Web Interface Provisionable (Web UI)
- Secure Provisioning
- Wired Headset
From the Web UI
Learn how to provision your phone from the web UI.
- Enter the phone's IVR Menu by quickly dialing: **** (asterisk).
- Dial 110# and then write down the phone's IP Address.
- Open an incognito window in Google Chrome, enter the IP address in the address (URL) bar and then press enter on your keyboard. If the web UI doesn't load, enter https:// before the phone’s IP address.
- Click .Note: If you are prompted to enter a password, contact Customer Support for assistance.
- Go to Provisioning and define the following settings:
Option Description Provision Enable Yes Profile Rule http://‹domain›.onjive.com/p/$MANote: Replace ‹domain› with your unique domain. PBX Administration (classic) users will find their domain in the parentheses at the top of their portal dashboard. portal users will find their domain in Account Settings.
- Click Submit All Changes.
Factory resetting a phone is when you restore a device to its original factory settings. This will delete everything that was previously on the device.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select .
Result: The phone will automatically reboot.