What is the difference between a role and a permission?
- Super Admin: User has all system permissions.
- Admin: User has all system permissions except the ability to assign or manage other admins and manage billing information.
- Member: User does not have any system permissions and cannot access the admin console. They are an end user only.
If you need a role with different permissions than the system defined roles listed above, you will need to create a custom role.
- Manage licenses: Allows user to assign and revoke product licenses.
- Manage users: Allows user to add, delete, and edit user details.
- Manage user product settings: A subset of the Manage Users permission that allows the user to make changes to product settings for other users.
- Manage user groups: Allows user to add, delete, and edit user groups.
- Manage device groups: Allows user to add, delete, and edit device groups.
- Manage settings templates: Allows user to add, delete, and edit the settings templates.
- Access user history, usage, and data: Allows user to view and export user history, usage and data.
- Access call recordings: A subset of the Access user history, usage, and data permission that allows the user to access call recordings.
- Access invoices: Allows user to access the billing portal to view invoices.
- Pay invoices: A subset of the Access invoices permission that allows the user to pay invoices through the billing portal.