How do I view user-level call quality in the watchlist?
Monitor specific users' call quality metrics at a glance when viewing your system's health.
Before you begin: You must have a user(s) added to the Watchlist card to view user-level average call quality.
About this task: The Watchlist card of the System Health dashboard allows admins to monitor specific users by tracking their recent average call quality or mean opinion score (MOS).
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- Select , to open your dashboard.
- Select the Time picker on the top right to choose the desired data set. Note: The default is 24 hours.
- Locate the Watchlist card and view average call quality by user. Note: The score will be "unknown" if there hasn't been any activity in the previous 24 hours.
- Optional: To view more detailed user information from the previous seven days, select a user to be automatically redirected to the user level History & Health tab.