How do I set up alerts for user-level call quality?
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- Select , to open your system health dashboard.
- Select the Time picker on the top right to choose the desired data set.
Note: The default is 24 hours.
- Locate the Watchlist widget.
- Select .
- Enable Send Alerts.
- Choose your preferred sensitivity level from the drop-down menu; high, medium, or low.
Note: The sensitivity level corresponds with the issue detection threshold which then triggers email alerts.
- Search or a choose user from the drop-down menu to receive email notifications when an alert is triggered.
- Choose the user to add and then select .
- When all users have been added, select Save.
Result: All configured alert recipients will receive an email for each degradation (and resolution) event of users managed in the Watchlist card.