How do I manage the user-level watchlist?
Add or remove users and manage your view of the user-level watchlist card.
The Watchlist card in the System Health dashboard allows admins to monitor specific users by tracking their recent average call quality or mean opinion score (MOS). The MOS will be "unknown" if there hasn't been any activity in the previous 24 hours.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- Select , to open your system health dashboard.
- Select the Time picker on the top right to choose the desired data set.
Note: The default is 24 hours.
- Locate the Watchlist card and choose what you want to do:
- Sort the list by name or quality: Select .
- Add or remove a user(s):
- Select .
- If adding a user(s), select the first user to add and then select and repeat for each user you want to add to the list.
- If removing a user(s), hover over the user and select the and repeat for each user you want to remove.
- When all users have been added and/or deleted, select Done.
What to do next: Set up email alerts for user-level call degradation and resolution.