How do I add a user?
Add a new user to your account with product licenses, permissions role, basic settings, and then send them a welcome email to get started!
- You must be a super admin to add new users with an admin role/permissions assigned to them.
- If you want to automatically apply product settings to new users, will need to create product template settings prior to this task.
- If you want to send a custom welcome email to your new users, you will need to customize your email templates in Account settings before adding users.
- If you are not already, sign in to your admin portal.
- From , select Add User.
- Select the checkbox next to each product license you want to add to the new user(s), and then select Next. If you do not have a desired product license available, refer to How do I manage my product licenses? Tip: If you are adding an administrative user(s) without products, you do not need to select a checkbox.
- Enter the new user's name and business email address. If multiple users will have the same configuration of products and roles, you can select + Add another user or Import users to upload an existing .csv. Verify you have enough available licenses before moving forward. Important: Verify the email address you've entered is correct. You cannot change the email address later.
- Select Next.
- Apply a product settings template. Choose the system default or your custom settings if you have previously created a settings template.
- Choose a role. Notice: If you are assigned the admin role (not super admin), you will not be able to view or assign a role to the new users. They will be created as members.
- Optional: If applicable, apply a user group.
- Choose a language.
- Choose a welcome email if you have previously created a custom email template.
- Select Send invitation when complete.
Result: The user will receive the welcome email with steps on how to begin using the system. If the user exists on another account, they will be sent an invitation to transfer to your account. If a user does not receive the welcome email within 10 minutes, have them check their junk/spam folders. You can also re-send the invitation.