More Download Help
On occasion, GoTo Training will fail to start when launching a session. This is most commonly due to a stuck process, application install issue, or driver conflict. The tips below detail how to quickly resolve the most common causes.
Step-by-step download instructions
The process of installing any kind of software varies depending on the browser.
|Google Chrome||Google Chrome|
|Mozilla Firefox||Mozilla Firefox|
Advanced troubleshooting tips
On occasion, GoTo Training will fail to start when launching a session. This is most commonly due to a stuck process, application install issue, or driver conflict. See some advanced tips below.
- End any GoTo Meeting processes running in the background (Windows) only — If the download started but then froze, try force quitting any GoTo Meeting processes running in the background that might be slowing the download.
- Press on your keyboard to open the Task Manager.
- For all entries that begin with the letters "g2m", right-click it and click End Process.
- Open the Processes tab and click the Image Name column to sort it alphabetically.
- Rejoin the session.
- Uninstall and reinstall — If you've joined or hosted a session before, it's possible that the currently installed desktop app is causing conflict. Go through the steps for uninstalling, then try installing fresh! Learn how to Uninstall GoTo Meeting.
- Install via MSI — You might have better luck installing via MSI rather than going through the automatic download. The file available for download will include detailed instructions about installing via MSI. Learn how to Install via MSI (Windows).
- Reboot your computer — If all else fails, try the old standby – shut down and reboot your computer, then try joining again!