Send HubSpot Form Submissions to GoToWebinar
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. You can take information from those apps (e.g., attendees, entries, subscribers) and turn them into registrants for GoToWebinar. If you want to collect GoToWebinar registrants using HubSpot, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you will need a GoToWebinar account, a HubSpot account, and a Zapier account.
- Connect GoToWebinar to Zapier: To connect your GoToWebinar account to Zapier, you must schedule a webinar. You can learn more about getting started with GoToWebinar on Zapier here.
- Connect HubSpot to GoToWebinar via Zapier: To connect your HubSpot account to GoToWebinar, make sure you have created a form on HubSpot. You can learn more about getting started with HubSpot on Zapier here.
Click here to send HubSpot form submissions to GoToWebinar. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have created a form in HubSpot. If you have, click I created a form. Continue!
2. Connect with HubSpot by providing your HubID, or select an already connected account. Your HubID can be found in the upper right hand corner of the page, right after you log in to HubSpot.
3. You will be asked to authorize Zapier access. Click Authorize.
4. Select the HubSpot form which will collect GoToWebinar registrations. Click Save + continue.
5. Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoToWebinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
6. Connect your GoToWebinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password), or select an already connected account.
7. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop-down menu, match the fields from HubSpot with the fields in GoToWebinar.
8. Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
9. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect GoToWebinar registrations with HubSpot forms.