How do I sent Gravity Forms to GoToWebinar with Zapier?
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. You can take information from those apps (e.g., attendees, entries, subscribers) and turn them into registrants for GoToWebinar. If you want to collect GoToWebinar registrants using Gravity Forms, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you will need a GoToWebinar account, a Gravity Forms account, and a Zapier account.
- Connect GoToWebinar to Zapier: To connect your GoToWebinar account to Zapier, you must schedule a webinar. You can learn more about getting started with GoToWebinar on Zapier here.
- Connect Gravity Forms to GoToWebinar via Zapier:To connect Gravity Forms to GoToWebinar, make sure you have created a form on your WordPress site. To do this, you will need both the Gravity Forms plugin installed, along with the Zapier add-on. You can learn more about getting started with Gravity Forms on Zapier here.
Click here to send Gravity Forms submissions to GoToWebinar. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have created a form via Gravity Forms. If you have, click I created a form. Continue!
2. Copy the URL, and navigate to your WordPress site. Under form settings > Zapier, paste the address in the setup details.
3. When you have completed the steps, select OK, continue.
4. Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoToWebinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
5. Connect your GoToWebinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password) or select an already connected account.
6. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop down menu, match the fields from Gravity Forms with the fields in GoToWebinar.
7. Click Save + Finish! to complete the Zap.
8. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect GoToWebinar registrations via Gravity Forms.