Record a Webinar
Organizers and co-organizers can record the webinar and make it available for anyone to view at a later time. When a webinar is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference, and any shared applications are included.
Desktop app or web
- Start or join a webinar.
- Make sure you are sharing your screen or an application to include them in the recording (if desired).
- Select Record in the lower toolbar.
Note: If you are using local recording, make sure you have at least 5GB of free space in your local Documents folder.
- The Record icon will glow, and attendees will see a notification that the webinar is being recorded.
- To pause or stop your recording, select Record again. Alternatively, you can end the session.
Note: Pausing and resuming will not break up the recording into multiple files.
- Once the session is over, you'll be taken to your Video Library if you use online recording (it may take a couple minutes for the latest recording to appear). If you recorded locally recording, go to your computer's Documents folder to locate your recording.
Important: All local recordings are saved as a WEBM files. We are currently in the process of creating a file transcoder. In the meantime, please use a third-party service to convert your WEBM files as needed.