Panelist Quick Start Guide
Panelists can present, share their webcams, speak, answer questions assigned to them and be promoted (by organizer request). This role requires an invitation from the webinar organizer.
Chat with others
As a panelist, you can chat with organizers and other panelists to help manage the webinar and presentation flow.
- Right-click an organizer or Panelist name in the Attendee list and select Send Chat Message. This will change the "To" field in the Chat pane. You can also select the desired recipient(s) from the "Send Chat To" drop-down menu in the Chat pane directly.
- Enter the desired chat message and click Send.
An organizer can forward questions asked by attendees to panelists. This will allow you to undock and expand the Questions pane and answer questions.
- Check icon : The question has been answered.
- Flag icon : The question has been prioritized.
- Expand/collapse icon : The Questions pane will undock from or dock to the Control Panel.
- In the Questions pane, select the question you want to answer.
- After typing in your answer, select Send Privately or Send to all.