How do I speed up my internet connection?
In general, it's recommended that you have at least 1 Mbps of bandwidth available for optimal session performance.
If you notice a slow connection on your computer or mobile phone, follow the common steps below to speed up your internet connection.
However, there is nothing LogMeIn can do to speed up your internet. If you're still experiencing a lag after taking the following steps, please switch your audio mode to Phone call mode, hide shared webcams, and/or stop sharing your own.
- Close out of any applications not being used.
- Clear your browsing history and browser's cache.
- Switch to a plugged-in connection (i.e., Ethernet cord), if connected to WiFi.
- Check for computer updates and restart.
- Restart router or modem.
- Check to make sure you're running the latest version of your browser and update.
See How much bandwidth is used during a session? for more information.