How do I customize my webinar?
After you've scheduled a webinar, you can customize the way that it looks and what options will be available to attendees.
Access the customization page
The Event Details page allows you to customize your webinar to your liking. Access the page in the following ways:
- You will automatically be directed to the Events Details page each time you create a new webinar.
- You can access the Event Details page at any time by going to your Dashboard (Home icon) in the left navigation and clicking the name of the desired session.
Edit the event's information
- To add or remove a session to a recurring webinar sequence, click the date/time field.
Note: You can add up to 50 webinars in a recurring session.
- To add, click + Another Session and enter the additional event date and time. Click Save once you're done.
- To remove, click the Trash icon next to the desired event date and time. Click Save once you're done.
Edit the event's settings
- To automatically start recording the session as soon as the broadcast begins, switch the toggle to the "On" position. Learn more.
- To edit audio modes, click the Audio field. Make your modifications as needed. If desired, check the "Notify all participants of these changes" box, then click Save.
- To display a message in the Chat pane, click + Welcome Message and enter your message.
- To list your presenter's information in the attendee's Viewer, click + Presenter Information and add in their name, details, and photo. See Can I list presenter details in the GoToWebinar waiting room? for more information.
Edit the event's branding & colors
Under Branding & Colors, you can customize the way your Registration page and emails look like.
- To add a logo, click the "Add your logo" field and upload or drag and drop the image. This will increase attendee response rates. For best results, choose an image no larger than 400x200 pixels and 100KB. Note that the name of your organization will automatically appear next to your logo.
- To add a feature image, click the "Add your image" field and upload or drag and drop the image. This will help distinguish your webinar and theme. For best results, choose an image no larger than 200x200 pixels and 100KB.
- To add a feature color, click on one of the given colors. You can choose custom colors by clicking the Plus icon. This will give your webinars a polished look and professional feel.
- To preview your Registration page, click the View Registration Page link.
Edit the event's registration and email settings
Under Registration and Emails, you can edit your registration and email settings including custom confirmation links, password protection, and reminder emails to better manage your registrants! Learn more.