Register to a Webinar
To join a webinar as an attendee, you have to first register to the session using the registration URL (usually starts with https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/) in the GoTo Webinar invitation. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar when it's time.
Please note that you do not need to be logged in to GoTo Webinar to register and join a webinar as an attendee.
- Open your GoTo Webinar invitation email.
Note: In some cases, the organizer may have shared the registration URL directly.
- Select the Registration URL (begins with https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/) to open the registration form.
- Fill out all required fields including your first name, last name, and email address. If prompted, accept the organizer's webinar disclaimer by checking the box, then select Register.
- Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Registration Confirmation page.
- If the organizer has automatic approval enabled, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session.
- If the organizer has manual approval enabled, the organizer must first approve your registration before you'll receive a confirmation email.
- Now that you've successfully registered, here are a few tips for making your webinar experience as smooth as possible.
- You can add a GoTo Webinar appointment to your calendar as a reminder to join the session at the specified time and date.
- Run a system check (link can be found in the Confirmation email) to make sure your system is supported and you have downloaded the software.
- When it's time for the session,select the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.
- If you're registering for a webinar sequence, you can use the same Join URL to join all sessions.
- If you're registering for a webinar series (where you can choose which sessions to attend), you must use a different Join URL to join each session. The Join URLs will be provided in the confirmation emails that you'll receive for each session once you register.