How do I add an after session video?
Organizers can choose to add an after session video so that the recording of your choosing is automatically displayed after an attendee registers for the webinar.
If you record the webinar and are using online recording, the after session video will automatically be added (i.e., attendees will be taken to the webinar recording after they register for the session).
Important: Adding an after session video does not attach the recording to the Follow-Up emails sent to attendees and absentees. See How do I attach a recording to a Follow-Up email? to add a recording to emails.
- Log in to your account at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- On the Dashboard, either schedule a new event or select an existing one.
- Scroll and open the Registration section.
- Click + Video under "After Session Video".
- Choose a video to add to the Follow-Up email sent to registrants after the webinar ends.
- Click Add.